Send Flowers To Bangladesh
Send flowers to Bangladesh and Let Your Loved Ones Know You Care
Who doesn’t love flowers? They are the epitome of beauty and nature’s one true expression of joy. The sight of blooming flowers fills out hearts with unbridled happiness. Since antiquity, flowers have been used to add grace and solemnity to important events in human society. Be it the birth of a child, the communion of souls, the commemoration of something profound or grieving the dead, flowers have played their all important role in every occasion.
- Do you want to tell someone how you feel about them? Go ahead and send some flowers!
- Do you want to make up to someone? What’s better to convey your feelings than a bouquet of flowers?
We at Send Flowers To Bangladesh believe that a flower speaks a million words.
Flower Delivery in Bangladesh: Fast and Easy
The one thing that no one can refuse is a bouquet of flowers. But,
- What if you want to send flowers to someone who doesn’t stay close by?
- What if there’s no florist in your locality?
- What if you need to send flowers now and all the shops are closed?
Too many questions to mess your head? Fret not!
We at Send Flowers To Bangladesh are here to help you whenever you are in need of fresh blooming flowers. Doesn’t matter where you want to send flowers in Bangladesh, our team will ensure that they reach your loved ones in time to fill their hearts with joy. Flower delivery in Bangladesh couldn’t be more hassle-free! We have the best team of florists in Bangladesh, who ensure that you always have the right flowers for the right occasion.
Bangladesh is known for her flowers. But we don’t want you running around looking for the best flower shops in Bangladesh. Now you can sit in the comfort of your home and have flowers delivered anywhere in Bangladesh.
But before you go ahead and click on a product on our website, here’s a few things you need to know about flowers.
Know Flowers Better
Did you know that there’s a subject called Floriography? In the Victorian times, people would publish entire books about the meaning of flowers and the secret messages they conveyed and they called this Floriography. Borrowing from Floriography, we give you some clues to choose the perfect flower for your occasion.
1. The Perfect Flowers for Wedding
Red roses and peonies continue to be top choices for weddings and why not! They bring pure joy to the hearts of the beholders. But here are a few other suggestions and their hidden meanings.
- Amaryllis: This is not a single species but a whole genus of flowering plants actually! They are known by various names – belladonna lily, Jersey lily, naked lily and so on. But make no mistake! They are just a distant cousin of the lily, or Lilium - as scientists love to call them. You can have Amaryllis flowers in many colours ranging from different shades of pink to white and yellow. They stand for the qualities of pride, fortitude, passion and radiant beauty.
- Calla Lilly: Well, these flowers too aren’t true lilies! But they are beautiful nonetheless. Better known to scientists as the genus Zantedeschia, these plants bloom into beautiful, brightly coloured flowers that stand for regal aura and elegance.
- Gardenia: This genus of flowers actually belongs to the coffee family! The pale yellow and white flowers of Gardenia bring a sense of fragile beauty unlike any other flower that we can think of. The Gardenia stands for the joy of life. It signifies a celebration of the virtues of life.
- Hydrangea: The name itself means Water Vessel in Greek. Believe us when we say, this is one large genus. It has more than 75 different flowering plant species in its club! The flowers bloom in brightly coloured clusters that stand for grit and deep-rooted emotions.
2. Roses to Celebrate Love and Other Emotions
When love is in the air, only you can stop yourself from expressing your emotions. Be it Valentine’s Day or any other day: if you have decided to let your feelings be known, do it with a bunch of flowers in your hand. Roses can help you express a lot of feelings. Here’s a little bit of information for you to home in on that perfect rose.
- The Red Rose: What better to express emotions storming inside a throbbing heart than the red rose! It is the quintessence of amorous feelings. The red rose says all that your lips cannot utter. Do we need to go on about the red rose? We think not!
- The Coral Rose: Are you burning up inside with the fever called desire? Let it out by gifting a Coral Rose. It’s a subtle expression of your desire – not tool loud or unnerving for the recipient.
- The White Rose: Love doesn’t always seek the communion of bodies. Nothing serves better to express Platonic Love than the white rose.
- The Yellow Rose: It is hard to find good friends in this day and age. True friends are a gift, purer than the purest of jewels. Show your friends how much you care for them with a yellow rose. This flower stands for the virtue of undying friendship.
- The Pink Rose: Do you admire someone for their qualities? It is time to let that person know about your admiration with a Pink Rose. The colour pink alludes to the beauty of the human heart.
- The Primrose: This isn’t exactly a rose, but beautiful nonetheless. These flowers are better given in small bouquets and they stand to commemorate new beginnings.
3. Something for the special occasions
It is always nice to have flowers around on special occasions like marriage anniversaries, a promotion, a felicitation or something else that is significant to you and the people, who care for you. Here’s a few suggestions on how to keep those special occasions forever etched in your heart with the help of flowers.
- The Orchids: Who doesn’t love orchids? This is one huge and diverse family of plants that blooms some of the sweetest smelling, pastel-hued flowers on the planet. Did you know that there is no other multicellular life form on this planet that is more diverse than the orchid family? They grow uncared-for in mountain crevices and beside runnels. Yet, they have the power to transform our households into nests filled with joy. Orchids represent human virtues like beauty, charm, elegance and even love.
- The Camellia: This relative of the tea plant ushers soulfulness into your life. Native to the Asian continent and found everywhere, from the Himalayas to the farthest corners of Japan, the blooming plants of the Camellia genus signify exuberance and positivity.
- The Daffodils: The flowers that inspired William Wordsworth need no introduction. Known since antiquity for their beauty and medicinal properties, Daffodils and their relatives in the Narcissus genus have adorned the landscape of Europe and North Africa for ages. They signify the virtues of truth and forgiveness.
- The Daisies: Simple, elegant, and captivatingly beautiful – that’s how we describe Daisies. The Daisy is the embodiment of the human quality of playful innocence.
- The Dahlia: The National Flower of Mexico, the Dahlia is also a close relative of the Sunflower, the Chrysanthemum, the Zinnia and even the Daisy. Once cultivated by the Aztecs as a food-crop, the Daisy now adorns occasions to commemorate a positive change in life.
- The Iris: When a flowering plant genus is named after the Greek Goddess of rainbow, you know what to expect – a bright palette of hauntingly beautiful colours! The Iris genus stands exactly for that. The flowers bloom in all colours of the rainbow and stand for such virtues as faith, valour and wisdom.
4. Something to Make Birthdays More Memorable!
Birthdays are always special. What’s better to make a birthday celebration more memorable than a bouquet of flowers? Yellow roses make up most birthday bouquets. But your choice isn’t limited to just them. We have compiled a list of flowers for you that can transform a simple birthday bouquet into the best birthday present one can have, ever.
- The Carnations: A flower that was worn by the Romans and the Greeks as part of the ceremonial crown has to be special. The Carnations come in a vibrant palette of pink and have the power to light up a birthday bouquet.
- The Chrysanthemum: The Chrysanthemum is the Seal of the Emperor of Japan. That says something about the relevance of this flower, doesn’t it? Give a bouquet of Chrysanthemums to a loved one and let them feel the warmth of your love.
- The Geranium: Easy to grow, sweet-smelling and available in nature in bright, pastel hues, the Geranium is a favourite among gardeners and florists alike. Let your loved ones know how much you care for them by giving them a bouquet of Geraniums on their birthday.
Other occasions such as Mother’s Day, International Working Women’s Day, Father’s Day or even a funeral, for that matter, become much more meaningful and thought provoking with a bouquet of flowers. Flowers are Mother Nature’s crown jewels; the embodiments of human emotions. You can convey so much with them without having to spend words.
Your Very Own Flower Shop in Bangladesh
We know the power a bouquet of flowers wields, and we want you to have that power in your hands. Hence, we have come up with a bunch of bouquet designs for our customers in Bangladesh. Have a look!
The Cane Basket
Nothing serves better than a quaint design that has stood the test of time. A bouquet in a Cane Basket looks elegant by virtue of its simplicity. You can opt for a cane basket with or without a handle. Choose one that suits your needs.
The Glass Vase
If you are planning to make an impression with your bouquet, nothing can beat the Glass Vase Bouquet. Available in a whole range of elegant shapes and sizes, the Glass Vase transforms your bouquet into a permanent decorative piece for the recipient.
Ribbons and Fillers
So, you want to keep your bouquet simple? Go for matching ribbons and fillers to adorn your bouquet of flowers. Let the flowers talk for themselves.
We Are Your Florist in Bangladesh
We at Send Flowers To Bangladesh believe in delivering the best services at an affordable rate. Our team of florists in Bangladesh pick the best seasonal flowers from the market for you, so that you don’t have to worry about quality and freshness. We know that beauty is subjective and when it comes to flowers, people want the very best from their florist in Bangladesh.
All About Bangladesh
Bangladesh is the land of the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. It is also the country of Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus. Countless rivers crisscross a landscape adorned with lush flora and exotic fauna. Bengalis are known all over the world as connoisseurs of art and culture. Bengali food has found a special place in the hearts of aficionados of exotic cuisine. Bangladesh produces some of the best fish in the world. Don’t miss the fish-delicacies when in Bangladesh, because that would be a crime!
A trip to the capital city of Dhaka will take you through the lanes of history, replete with symbols of the Mughal era and the British Empire. It is a city where modern skyscrapers pay homage to the memorial of the language-martyrs. You need to see the Sunderbans. You cannot afford to miss the largest delta in the world, can you? Bengalis love their flowers. Rose, Marigold, China Rose, Champa, Jasmine, Tagar, and Jui are among their favourites. The list is as extensive and rich as the embroidery on fine muslin.
Will you guys reach wherever I want?
Anywhere you want, as long it is within the country.
How fast are you guys?
We are fast! We deliver flowers all across Bangladesh within 24 hours of receiving the purchase order.
Do you deliver fresh?
Yes. That is one of the highlights of our business.
What is the refund policy?
Please read our policy page.